Blassreiter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remind My Soul to Keep...

2 posters

Go down

Remind My Soul to Keep... Empty Remind My Soul to Keep...

Post by Shuei Setsuna Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Silence over creeps the darkness. Everything and everywhere is nothing but emptiness, deep dark spaces and nothing more to see for miles and miles. In the settlement of such a place, a small group of gurgling bubbles arose slowly from the depths of this binding darkness. In matters of seconds, another group came, all so very slowly. In the darkness, everything moved in its own disturbed rhythm. A small single light flickers underneath its depths, where the rest of the bubbles originated from... ' Only time has passed swiftly.. as I've waited to see this love you promised: they say I wait in vain, could this be so?... ' This white light flickering accelerates and spreads across the darkness as the solemn voice within the deep echoes in its existence. Taking over what was once left forgotten in these dark waters... In an instant this light flashes outwardly from the where it came from, the inner depths of a nearby shore. Time passes again for more than three days, as the tears of heaven fall incessantly from an ashen sky... A lonesome figure walks down the empty cold gloomy streets getting soaked from the harsh rain. The man dismantles himself from the shadowy composure out into a eyeful perception while being felt by the rain. A light flickers above his head, the man with impressive dark wet bang tilts his head higher and continues down the street. He wore nothing to protect him from the rain, instead he wore dark jeans, steel-toe boots, and a now soaked T-shirt made of dark azure cotton. His tight muscles foreshadows his shirt and tender wet skin. ' I've had hopes to find the missing gleam of the fallen dew of my heart, but nothing can I see today like the past two days I've been here... ' The thoughts of the strange man crossed him as he continued to walk ever so slowly on this pathway. Almost as if struggling, he forces his feet to make with all his will from within. Taking one foot after the other with a struggle in each leg, shivering from the cold, the winds, and the brewing storm put together. "Heh... Where am I going exactly? I don't know who I am... This place... Where is anyone..? How did I get here...", the strange man weeped to himself as his strength left his legs. Gravity forced his weight to collapse on himself. Unable to relate himself with the surroundings his eyes stay focus on a drain, sucking in the frail water down like a whirlpool. This stranger's eyes locked on with little force struggle into them. Quivering his eyes where, they shined a great crimson light that was fading away into a lighter red, slowly getting closer to white. The man finally closed his eyes and laid emptiness and unconsciously in this street...
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Experience Points : 4938

Back to top Go down

Remind My Soul to Keep... Empty Re: Remind My Soul to Keep...

Post by Rebecca Seitz Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Soft piter patter of rain echoed throughout the area, the sky blackened, the clouds grey and lifeless. It was pathetic and gloomy. Everyone locked themselves indoors away from such a world that remained outside. She was alone, her black jacket soaked with the rain, which had also gone through her jean pants and white tank-top. The clothing was heavy with water and clung to her body, she felt cold and was on the verge of shivering. Soft breaths left her lips in puffs of crystallizing mists in front of her. She hated the rain. The woman's blonde hair appeared darker, almost brown from being soaked from the down poor, emerald green eyes peered from left to right. She was at the edge of town, where it was mostly vacant aside from a few houses and buildings near her. Long patches of untamed land was before her eyes, that to was vacant.
"He's not here..." Her words choked out, almost becoming inaudible she felt as if she was about to start whimpering. Her steed and companion was missing. Usually the animal hung around the side of the city, but tonight he was away. The woman could feel her heart sink into the depths of herself, a famine of power lingered within her. He was far, and she would become weak because of it. Her horse was a part of her and a part of her zanpakuto, yes this woman was a vizard, former fourth division captain, Rebecca Seitz. Her steed, dumbfoundedly named Duby was no where to be seen or felt, were he was hiding was indeed a mystery, however by the sense of power being sapped from her she was sure he was miles and miles away. She would have to be extra cautious, A remainder of her Zanpakuto, a simple chain around her waist that coiled and wrapped around numerous times with spikes on the end that hooked into the other chain-links, was all her protection she had. Dangerous times for her kind proved to make this situation more frustrating. With that, she would hide out for the night. Visiting the city numerous times Rebecca knew where the best places to hide were, this included a number of vacant houses which proved to be of use to her on numerous occasions. She would cross into an alleyway where a house nearby would be waiting for her once again.

Her swift movements came to a halt as she set her eyes on someone face down on the pavement, shivering and cold, a murder perhaps? Cautiously stepping forwards Rebecca stood over the man, he was still as a corpse. Kneeling down she pressed two fingers against his neck, there was a pulse, but it was feint. Rebecca shifted her eyes down to the face of the man, how handsome it was with the black hair framing his eyes. He was clearly a male. Her former fourth division self kicked in and her immediate reaction was to help this man. Gathering all her might she dragged the man with her and to the vacant house which was almost a block away. The house was old and lacking in some area's. It provided shelter from the rain however it was cold and lacked light. The odd piece of furniture was here and there, some rooms were fully furnished, like the bedroom which held a bed in good shape. She had slung back the covers and pulled the man up against the bed. His skin was cold. She believed he would get sick from the rain as she would to herself.

Rebecca simply slid off her jacket and pushed off the jacket from the man in front of her, delicately she slipped the shirt off of the stranger as well. A light blush came upon her face as she stared at his muscular physic. She would not dare to remove anything else as she brought him up into the bed, laying him flat on his back so he would lay comfortable, bringing the blankets over him she felt good with herself. Shivering still Rebecca trotted out of the well kept room to an area which would have been the kitchen, in a drawer she pulled out five sets of candles, a pack of matches and paced back to the room where she kept the man, did fate bring her to him? Or was it just coincidence? Setting a few candles on a night stand near the bed she lit them with the matches and turned her gaze over to this stranger... Who was he?
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Experience Points : 5028

https://blassreiter.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 am

This room, nothing can compare in this room to where he's gone and been. The great gist of it was enough to illuminate the man to slowly creak his eyes to open up. In this room, lightened up by candles all around that stenches it in the aroma of peaces and cocoanut, the man's eyes have wondered about without tension. He finally notices his wet shirt is gone and the rest of his lower clothing had dried off from the rain. The restless afternoon; or so it felt, seemed to keep continuing from what he last remembers. "Where am I?", he questioned himself as even the light that emitted till kept things from view in the room. "Had I gone off and walked on my own again?" His voice low, compelled, and deep. Even the shade of his own eyes had not fully returned as they remained a light red around his pupils in each eye. Realizing there was a jacket hung on the edge of a table not too far from this bed he laid on that kicked in the thought of someone else here. ' I guess.. I didn't walked off after all. ' Quickly sitting up in a harsh manner forwards the strength of his back weakened and became heavy. The man clenched the sheets up to his chest as pain surged throughout his entire back. His eyes narrowed in pain and his teeth gritted against each other as a faint growl arose from his throat. He awaited there with the pain, stiff and motionless with the silent of the room accompanied by the rain hitting the windows and roof of the house. No, he couldn't take any of this scene any longer than he has. Pushing himself again he struggled himself to get out of bed, creating a creaking sound with every step he took and very time he moved on the bed. Finally his strength gave out once again, causing him to abuse what little strength he had to crawl on the floor. "... Damn." Cursing himself on the floor his head tilts up, his eyes following every movement. They came to view a woman covered in chains with damped hair from the rain. "You... Who are you...?" He asked with a weak state of body in front of her. The cold wooden floor kept him awake and the restless noise kept him alert. But only did he want to give himself out more into a better state. Just then he coughed harshly and spat out blood. Staining the dark floor in such a awful pack of crimson splats. ' What is this hell..? I'm sure she can't see me like the rest... ' He thought passionately about it, and what would come to him was something not to be expected in so long.
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Seitz Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:08 pm

The warmth of the candle was the only warmth given to her. Damp clothing still clung to her body as her eyes were shut tight, her mind trying to focus on something else. She could feel herself slightly drifting off however the surge of shivers kept her awake ever so slightly. She had taken a seat on a old piece of furniture that was n somewhat good condition out side of the bedroom. Gently he rocked herself back and forth, swaying ever so slightly to relax herself. Only the sounds of faint growls and grunts accompanied with a thump had shook her wide away. Emerald green eyes snapped wide open and she immediately sprung to her feet and dashed back towards the bedroom. Her body seized as she glanced down at the man before her, struggling and weak. His body seemed stiff and blood dotted the floor, this was no good. She fell to her knee's as he questioned who she was. "I could ask you the same thing." She muttered out, her hands cautiously reached out to touch him.
"Lets get you up." Her words were like honey, sweet and delicate as she struggled to pull the man up until he was leaning right against her chest. Her handled him delicately, not knowing how bad his state may be, so gently she leaned him against the side of the bed, her eyes came to meet with his and that handsome face he had. A light blush tinted her cheeks as she stared at him with concern. "You have to take it easy... We should get you back into bed...Where does it hurt?" She said softly to him, showing only the deepest concern for the stranger.
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:28 pm

"I don't know who I am..." The stranger had confessed as he was brought up to his feet. Struggling up against the young attractive woman's chest, he felt the anxiety to lay down as well. The depths of his pain became worst across his shoulders and lower back as he finally was placed on the bunk of the bed. Unable to take it easy he grunts a the pain, and flips himself over the bed. Ignoring her words and who she is. "You can't be real...", he said coldly. The right hand of his own crawled to his left shoulder, clenching it more as the pain surged more than it usually did. "Tsk... Who are you...? Esperanza's assistant or something..?" He questioned her as the pain hadn't left him to be ease and causing the stressful remark in his voice to forwardly direct tension at the unknown suspect behind him. Who was Esperanza? She was a maiden woman covered in dark armor with light blond hair with golden eyes, however, her armor would have emitting red streaks of cracks and her armor seemed that of a cruel dictator back in the early days around modern warfare in King Arthur's reign. She has come and gone again numerous times, though he hasn't seen her in the longest or of whom she really is. As much as he knows she's only served to question his actions and telling him what's bad or good in the instinct of survival as these past few days she has done so to keep him alive. Or so she thought as the man had done the opposite of what she has always said. Snapping back at the thought of Esperanza did the cold attack his back as he shivered in the cold's blissful kiss of agony. ...The cold..." The man looked back at the woman with sadden eyes and with such cold skin did he felt as if it was almost over for him, he could no longer bare the stillness of the world as he stayed to be adjusting in such a still cold place, not even the bed sheets help as he continued to lose temperature in his body. Everything dropping lower and lower, even his own mind began to fade to black as his vision blurred when they looked at the woman. He couldn't see her lovely face anymore, what a pity he would think as his eyes began to flicker in the darkness.
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Seitz Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:46 pm

She could feel herself shiver as she breathed deeply. He didnt know who he was? Amnesia perhaps? Rebecca wasn't sure of what to think of the situation, but like the former fourth division member she was, the health came first. Questions later. As the man hauled himself on the bed Rebecca narrowed her eyes in sympathy. He was in so much pain from the looks of it. And yet he kept questioning her. "Esperanza? No...M-My name's..Rebecca." She called out to him softly, almost shocking herself. This time she never gave an alias, which was Caylaya, she gave this stranger her true name, was it a mistake? A pang of panic almost surged through her as he mentioned to cold. His body tempature was dropping, the night was like ice as it was later in the year where it did become cold.
"Thats right.." She almost whispered to herself. Her face had gone red, blushing heavily. She was the former fourth division captain, she had done something much like this before, she remembered it clearly. The time where one of her officers was facing the cold along side of her, hands becoming almost frost bitten, the joints freezing so it was difficult fo their fingers to move. She remembered bringing their hands to her bare stomach , which provided enough heat to prevent them from freezing, however this case was more serious.
"Close your eyes... Don't look." She ordered the man in a more shakey tone as she turned her back to him. Her tank-top was damp and was no good for this, so quickly she slid it off her her body, feeling the cool air against her skin. Gazing back at the man her blush lingered on her cheeks. "Keep em closed..." She whispered almost as she brought herself to move towards the bed. Her bra was dampened however she would not dare to remove it, her jeans were a bit more dry however she wasn't sure if that should have been removed or not. She kneeled on the side of the bed, bringing herself closer to the freezing man, Laying back so she was in an upright position with her back against the headboard she slowly leaned forwards.
"Please try to bear with it." She called out softly to him as she pulled him against her, her body tensing up as his freezing skin met her own. She layed his head to the side on her chest so his cheek touched it. His chest would meet her stomach and so on. Her right hand held him close to her as reached out for the blanket with her left and tugged it over them. Through all of this she blushed heavily and tried to calm herself, she had never been this close to a man in this way, her legs almost shook with embarassment. She brought her left hand up to rest it on his head, gliding it through the strands of his dark azure hair.
"Are you getting warmer?" She asked as calm as she could to him.
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:23 am

The man laid still in the bed, gripping the light sheets to slightly cover his shivering body covered in goosebumps. So very slow did her words finally reached him from this crept up way to be. Both his eyes had not shut but looked at the stained empty wall that seemed to be aged well. On this wall had the woman's shadow filled its emptiness with every candle giving the shadow of the woman her great physic. The man looked in awe as he hadn't realized the lonesome burden he gave himself and the kindness she wanted to give him. The reflection of her voice and shadow moving closer and closer to the edge of the bed raced his heart and alerted his eyes to widen in surprise. In her own steady pace did the man became paralyzed, she was the first to acknowledge his existence since he had arrived and overall cared to nurture his horrid health without hesitation or thinking twice about it. Small exhales escaped his lips tenderly over and over again as her skin touched his. The freezing fleet around him shivers from the heat Rebecca emits on its own. The stranger closed his eyes as he was brought closer to her body, and as much as it was, he would slowly turn himself around to face her. His light red eyes began to flesh out into their dark crimson shade as his arms slowly wrapped around Rebecca's waistline and closing her in. He began to feel warmer everywhere she touched back and how the heat was beginning to get caught by the sheets the man dragged over their bodies. He never knew what it would feel like to be this close to such a woman that was kind and appealing to him. His eyes would only stare at her with appreciation like a still doll. As the silence between them grew in awkwardness, the man gave himself strength and slowly lifted himself to hover over Rebecca's body with his abdomen touching hers, their chest pressing hard against one another, and their legs over one another. His handsome relaxed face was over her own, his dark bangs hanging over as he deeply stared into her alluring eyes that he couldn't take his own off from. "... Thank you, Rebecca. Let me thank you..." He desperately whispered to her, his lips lightly lingering over hers. This man pressed his lips against her own free will onto her sweet lips. The upper lip was under hers and his lower lip under hers, and he gave a light peck only to give her another one to interrupt any words she had to say.
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Seitz Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Hee eyes had shut as she tried to relax, fatigue was lingering within her from the day and how late it was. His warm breath tickled against her smooth skin, his cool chest pressed against her abdomen, his head resting in the softness her chest provided. Was she doing the right thing? Should she have done something else? Rebecca felt his arms of ice wrap around her her waistline slowly, her body lightly trembled from the cold sensation as her lips parted to let out a feint 'Ahhh' sound. He hugged her like she was a heater to him. A feint smile came to her face as she stranger seemed to warm up. She was atchually glad that out of anyone she could of helped like this, being put in this situation, she was glad that the man was this handsome, Rebecca almost giggled thinking this to herself. The stranger was so mysterious to her that it was almost drawing her in. She ran her hands up and down the stranger's back, massaging it in a way to loosen those tense muscles he had to maybe even lessen the pain he felt, the friction between their skin warmed the area more, feeling the toned muscled beneath her fingertips. She could also feel awkwardness arise as the severity of the situation had died down. However she tried to drift off into a light snooze or something to ignore it all.

The shift in the man's weight made her eyes peek open. Seeing him however over her with his frail strength made her lips part slightly and her emerald eyes stare up at him. Embarrasment flooded over her as she realized his view was a good one, seeing as she was half ways naked. His chest was now pressed up against hers, his legs over hers, and his face so close to her's. she could feel his dark bangs tickle against her nose as her eyes locked with his crimson gaze. The way they were right now, it looked so...wrong. They were so close, half naked. However they were strangers with each other. "What are you-"
Her eyes shut tight as his lips pressed up against hers, sending a shover all throughout her body. Her lips lightly quivered as she was in shock. When his lips left her own her eyes shot wide open with that blush all across her face. "No you dont- Mmmmpt!" Her own sentence was cut short as his lips pressed against her's again. Why was he doing this? Why did she let him? Was she to scared to push him away because of his condition? Or was this sensation to enjoyable for her that she was going to cast aside her morals just this once? Her hands smoothed up against his skin and ran up to grip his shoulders, she then pushed back lightly, trying not to harm him.
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

The rush of her warmth had taken away the restraint of his aching back in which he had endured that seemed to be hoisted up from heaven's branch at a tickle of a second. Though hearing her voice tremble in confinement caused the man to stop. Only to be staring back at her with a very difficult response to make and just to blankly stare at her with almost a sadden glimpse attached to his expression. "Sorry." In sympathy for himself did he sat beside her, both his hands rested on his lap. The head of his didn't seem to linger down in disappointment as he sat up. His eyes blinked and he remained quiet in his own world. ' What am I doing? ' He thought to himself. ' -You're doing something out of something you always used to do onto me, Haven. ', that voice in his head had sprung up again... Esperanza. But what was this? Haven did she call him? What a remorseful thing to know, even the meaning of the name seems insecure. "My name is... Haven...?", he muttered to himself. Though in an instant he felt frustrated, anxious, and deviant within despair that in return he complied to it like an animal. Haven, unable to salvage himself from these horrid emotions decided to take it all out on the woman, Rebecca. His hands reached for her wrists for a tight enclosing clench, and restraining them onto the bed as he would evoke himself of his tortuous time here. Without much hesitation Haven rushed himself into his following actions recklessly. Pushing forwards did the man press his entire upper body's physical strength at her frail body. His lips would dive into another sensational mouth to mouth touch, a kiss it would be called. But in this kiss did his tongue wanted to invade hers and that small delicate mouth of hers, easily belittling her struggle to hold back his tongue protruded in between her lips with pride and satisfaction! Even the tips of his fingers trails down her arms with a drag to apply pressure on her sensitivity. Though his hands moved on their own and they would press up against her waistline and slowly go lower and lower to touch her most sensitive spot a man could ever touch with two of his fingers. He wanted this so badly... He never knew why, but the aroma and her voluptuous body wouldn't help the resisting temptation she gave his body to ignore. ' ...She's... I want her.. ', Haven thought and continued to sway his filth-minded hand gestures and actions against her, as he made sure to practically place all his weight and strength on top of her, squeezing her breasts in between. Though in a small instance between his forced kisses did he whisper... Forgive me.
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Seitz Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:29 pm

His look shocked her. She expected to see a gaze of lust of a glimps of devilvious intent however she saw saddness. Why would he... be sad? Her emerald gaze locked with those saddened crimson eyes as he said his apologies to her before taking a seat beside her. A deep exhale left her lips.

The clenth around her wrist startled her, triggering her inner 'dark side'. Oh how the tightness around her wrist made her almost groan out. She was sick, enjoying rough touches and forced advances by a signifigant other. Her attraction to this man told her to stop and take it with some fun instead of fighting back with the intent to kill. She would narrow her eyes slightly as his muscular physic pressed up against her body, pressing tightly against her plump chest hidden under the covering of tight bra. Her body tempature rose from this advance as she looked at him, that frail self she had seemed to have was somewhat fading. The longing to indulge in this sin was overwhelming.

Once his lips pressed against her's she parted her lips slightly, feeling his tounge force its way into her mouth her lightly bit down on the tip of his tounge, clentching down on it then suddenly letting it go, tilting her head back. "Do you honestly think you can overpower me against my will?" She somewhat giggled out. "Anything you do to me i'm letting you do. No rough touch you have will make me submit to you." She continued as she slightly trembled with a dark desire under his fingertips. Her hand trailed up to the back of his head, gripping his hair tightly and pulling it back. Her breathing deepened as she felt his fingertips go lower and lower.
"What happened to your loss of strength?" She questioned him, a smirk spread across her face. She had given in to her dark side.
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 pm

"Heh... You're just like me after all.", as he whispered in his low calm and collected voice that would hint the sense of despair slowly overcame itself with chills down to strike itself into the bones of those who hear this tone. He went with what felt right to him alone selfishly and gripped her crotch with his fingers digging into her sensitive skin with enough pressure to make it hot and pink. "Former fourth Division Captain, miss Rebecca Seitz.", he stated as his eyes overcame with darkness. The disrupting of his spiritual pressure became that of which Rebecca emitted out. "I'm no Visored, but I used to be... An Inner Hollow. Yes.. It's coming back to me...", he whispered as he continued to clench her pussy lips in his grasp. His crimson eyes locked down with hers as a not even a grin or smile came out of him, leaving the woman to see how he was feeling, expressing, or even caring at all. "It wouldn't be any fun to make you submit, now would it?" He said with a light chuckle as his other hand applied more pressure on that restraint wrist of hers. As then his lips forcibly kissed Rebecca's lips again, interrupting anything you'd have to say back. Upon the rolling of their tongues did Haven bite down on her lower lip and dragged it down before letting go and kissing back at her, nipping at her lips randomly as she had done with his tongue that had surged a shock of ecstasy down his spine. His grip loosens and then tightened again as he began to rub her clit in a reckless manner in their position. Without knowing it a bulge in his pants prods her right leg by its strong tip. "I want you to fucking stroke me..", Haven commanded as he given more pain with every touch he strokes with his hands and nips, but how disappointed did he became as he could bare to part from this woman's lips.
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Seitz Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:38 pm

How would Sangre react to her if he could fully see her? Would he curse her? Rebecca had laid back on the bed gazing up at this stranger who leaned over her. His voice was like ice, almost sending shivers throughout her body. Her lips pursed together as she turned her gaze to be almost emotionless. Her eyes however closed half ways as his hand gripped her crotch, dinging his fingers into that sensitive area which made a groan slowly pour from her lips. She had never been touched like this by another. It felt good, better then what she imagined it to ever be. The reality of it was arosing and heartracing.

his words had taken her by surprise. Former inner hollow? It was confusing in the least. How he knew what position she held was yet another mystery. Perhaps he knew from the shinigami he resided within. She was not one to think about it, her focus was on his hand upon her crotch, making it feel warmer and bringing on that numbing sensation. How he regained his strength was amazing, to the point where she knew she didnt have to worry about him anymore, the pain for him had seized.
She felt his grip tighten, which made her blush deepen with teh pressure. Almost smirking she let his lips press against her's now, how could she reject this handsome mysterious man with such a nice rough touch? It was like heaven itself gave him just for her. Her eyes peeked open as their tounges danced and mingled around, her lips being nipped and played with. It was all to good. Her head tilted back as he roughly toyed with her clit through her jeans, her breathing was heavy. She then moved back into the kiss, her tounge ventured into his mouth where they twirled and wrestled, only to have him pull back in atempts to command her.

"What makes you think I should do what you say hmm? You were so frail moments ago, and if it wasn't for me you would be dead in the rain, you should be kissing my feet for saving you." She chuckled back at him as she nibbled on his lower lip, her legs came up to wrap tightly around his waist, pulling him tight agaisnt her with all the muscles in her legs, "Show me what you got." She almost whispered to him in a tone that was seductive and alluring.
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Haven simply sighed with a small smile stretching across his lips delicately as she pursued to be tough and exploit the difference in one another. "The same goes for you... What happened to that tender kind woman that assisted this poor man in the streets? As far as I know... You don't know if I would have died or not." Being taken into her tight grasp, his hands slipped underneath her back began to undo her bra. "You seem a bit tensed at this rough housing, what's your catch woman?" Tilting his head to the right, he rolled onto her back, carrying the woman to be on top of his crotch and hips. Her bra undone, but not removed he noticed how big and plumped those breasts of hers was. From her viewpoint, his eyes would stand out to view her like a hawk and the candles shaded his muscles more and gave them more contrast with a little bit of sweat created by their heat. Haven's face was broad and smooth from the lack of the sun, with a delicate pinch of heaven's magic from his shaped body all together. His head tilted backwards on the pillow it rested on and is lower jaw protruded slightly, making him look prouder than he felt. He had known his death was imminent, he might have gone somewhere else, but he would risk it with this woman, after all she wasn't the only one who knew Bankai. "Ne, tell me what should I show you? What makes YOU think I'm willing to comply with this?" Haven stated with a smile. Both his resembling almond shaped eyes closed fully as the candles began to die out with a gust of wind that comes from no opening. This man, was teasing Rebecca as he laid there with his body exposed and not reaching out towards hers anymore, what would she do? It didn't matter to him, after all this man was after fun in the end. ' You shouldn't be doing this Haven. ', Esperanza spoke in his thoughts yet he ignored her easily as if they'd known each other for a long time...
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Seitz Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Her eyes closed part ways as she grinned at this stranger
"Im ex-fourth division captain, your body temperature was so low you wouldn't have survived long if i just left you there. " She said simply to the stranger who was freezing to death not to long ago. Her grin only widened as she felt the sensation of his fingers slide across her skin and under her bra and began to undo it. She didn't bother to answer his question and after a small silence he rolled to have her on top of him. What a turn of events this turned out to be. With her bra undone she slipped her hands under, but kept her nipples covered by her hands so he couldn't view them just yet. Lost in this lust she began to toy with herself for his eyes only, pressing her breasts together and squeezing them as her eyes locked with his. With the candles dieing out and silence overcoming them. In the darkness Rebecca pressed her body against his, leaning over him so his mouth rested at her ear.
"Now that i think of it....I think you should show me a good time and I'll show you a good time to." She whispered in his ear, her voice irresistably seductive now as she trailed her hand down to roughly rub his crotch, she was ready for what ever he had. giggling softly she kissed his cheek "I think you should make me feel good... If you catch my drift." She lightly chuckled " If you make me feel so good I'll go and blow your fucking mind away." She almost groaned out, lightly sucking on his earlobe hoping he would catch on, she would willingly suck him off if he made her feel really good down there and everywhere. What was she doing? Hopping into bed with a complete stranger like she was. As unlike her it was she couldn't help but become captivated by the mysterious man. Red eyes, dark hair, lean, mysterious with a nice rough touch, She beleived that she was dreaming to come across someone like this, and she was going to love every second she had with him, even if she brought herself to rush into this, she blamed her dark side for it which always craved a rough firm touch, and that grip around her wrist earlier was enough to drive her mad.
She brought both of her hands up to his shoulders, slowly moving down along his chest, feeling the muscles and the cool skin beneath her fingertips, she was almost teasing herself by touching him so. Rebecca slid her right hand down to his hand, where she intertwined her own fingers with his. Holding his hand with their fingers intertwining Rebecca gave it a firm, playful squeeze. "Don't be shy to go a little rough~" She said simply, her words dripped with lust and anticipation and her body burning for his next move.<3
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:47 pm

The strange man, known as Haven witnessed her undoing and little foreplay on herself in awe as she seemed to levitate herself lower in a lingering state that curve her back in an arching position that pulled off to show the uniqueness in her exposed curves and sweat. Haven was raptured from her elegant beauty that swift him into a condensing state in his mouth that made his saliva a bit thick to almost drool over such a fleeting beauty. With the cold coming in under the creaks of any open space, Haven heard silence but the wind dancing in the low meadow under the rain outside until she became persistent in missing in the final detail of the man as she began to negotiate with him. Was he so insignificant to her to actually be taken so lightly after her own trial of a beloved caretaker? She had not seen his expression in her position, as his eyes became narrow in anger, and his teeth digging into the lower tender of his lip’s skin without puncturing it that all together stopped as he felt the soft swoop of her cold hand coming onto his warm chest that gave its own trail to where his dick was becoming harder under the soft touches of her fingers and palm. She seemed to think she had it all planned out, to have it her way onto him that he would go along with her sanctuary she had given. ’ Haven... Don’t you dare... ‘ Called the voice of the woman in his head as it was certain without the disrupting current of his own spiritual energy did he slowly flipped their positions casually. Keeping her right hand at the base of his crotch while the other laid on the bed whereas he hovered over her, noticing the grinning on her lips that she was waiting for and anticipating ever so dearly. Haven’s wounds wouldn’t seem to heal in his mind, despite what she’d done physically as he gave her a make-believe expression of submitting into her jagged will. She’d soon notice he seemed serious, as he was staring at her and in an instance his right hand came into the air and grip it firmly as his spiritual energy seemed to expanded beneath the bed and warp around them in a mix of black, crimson, and white flashes. ”Survive, Esperanza!” Haven called out as a blinding flash of aura expanded the house, and in the moment of the binding ray of light had his arm thrust down forward onto the bed that had Rebecca laying under him. There was blood everywhere, once the ray of light had dissipated into the air. At the long stance of the position Haven was sitting at, his own blade, a Zanpakutou, had its own spiritual awareness and gave off the vibrating feel of hope itself despite the opposite of its appeal in total darkness with four ovals trailing down its dark blade before ending in a single ray of light glistening a bright crimson. The shape of it was very informal to most abnormal blade works that represented a european design to it with the guard in the shape of an oval ‘U’ with sharp ends. The blade itself was held diagonally with the intention to severe, and restrain one of Rebecca’s limbs; her left arm. ”Heh, where do you gain the trouble to actually think you know the embodiment of which you see before you? I could have survived... I could have lived to die another day... You’ll never know the possibilities..”, Haven spoke with his head hung low that his dark bangs would cover the top part of his face as his lips became drench in blood. As his head slowly risen into her view he took a breath. ”Without your touch, without your touch my darling I wouldn’t possibly know the darkness that swept within me!” His head fling back into her view as his bangs partially covered part of his eyes that glisten crimson and in the darkness around them of such a sinister spiritual energy very alike to her own in a signature way rather structural. A rather large grin crossed his face, appealing to his eyes and those sharpen white teeth of his. ’ ...You may have my blade.. But you’ll never obtain Bankai like he did... ‘, Esperanza said to Haven in his mind in such a disgustful tone towards his behavior and persona overall. Haven began to chuckle and lightly became exotic in his actions, unzipping his pants, revealing his erect cock that was hid so well beneath his pants for such an unimaginable circumstantial size. ”Now then, what will you do?” He questioned her with a grin that seemed to grown attachment on that pretty face of his that went all well together for his benefit.
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Seitz Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:55 am

Rebecca's eyes were completely locked on this man before her. She could see the sinister intent i his eyes. With her heart beating a bit faster he flipped her aroud, her eyes somewhat widened Spiritual Pressure. In an instant a peircing pain shot through her. Eyes widened as this happened all to quickly and a gasp was forced from her lips. The sent of her own tainted blood tickled her nose, the sent she knew all to well. Most people in this case would be screaming and crying, begging or cursing. However Rebecca's just laid there.

She could feel the pain surge through her arm to her mind. The blade didnt peirce her arm fully, however it cut deeply into the side her forearm about 4 inches down from where her wrist was, slicing to the bone which was undamaged, the arm dripped blood. She trembled with each second, the overwelming pain in her arm, however there was a small grin on her face. Her arm continued to tremble from the sensation. Blood dripped from her and stained the bed sheets, it ran down the curves of her creamy skin and was splattered on the man before her. Her brows somewhat trembled, she was silent. No whimper or screams left her rose colored lips. Her breathing however was heavil to where she was breathing from her mouth. A Rose colored hue was spread all across her cheeks. "Your real.." She whispered so low that it was almost as if she just moved her lips. As idiotic as it was she was happy. She was almost thinking that this man was of her dreams, a man that she would fantasize about at night practically, was just a figment of her imagination. the pain however made it clear that she wasn't lost in another dream. She could touch his skin and know it was there, her mind wasn't playing tricks on her today.

"What did you expect? The deep voice grumbled of Corrompida Sangre, the spirit of her zanpakuto. "Did you expect me to torment you with something you desired for? Baka, your becomin dumber everyday, he could have killed you and you wouldn't have even tried to defend yourself just now. but your overjoyed aren't you? Your one twisted bitch you!" He scolded her, he disapproved of her own twisted ways, her enjoyment of domination, s&m, bondage, roughsex and her masochistic ways. It disgusted this devil.
"Are you going to take that?!"
Sangre yelled in her mind. "He just peirced your arm! Let me at him! Don't tell me your going to dive into your sick ways!!! He yelled in a fearsome tone, however Rebecca shut him out of her mind. Instead, her focus was completely on the man before her.

"So your saying... There were many ways for you to live even without my care." She began, her eyes narrowed in a somewhat gentle manner. "Don't tell me you wish you didnt have me drag you here or wished you had someone else come along." She pouted almost. Her legs came up to wrap around his waist. She stared at him with her gentle looking green eyes with the dirty intent behind them. She wondered if he would be confused by her actions.
"Did you expect me to tremble with fear?" She spoke softly, her words were strong but held no hostility within them. her right hand came up to rub against his cheek. "Did you really have to strike me? Silly... are you trying to dominate me?" she whispered, her blush remained continuous.
"What will I do? Well it seems that you don't like taking orders... I on the other hand don't mind it at all. So what I will do I guess ill be leaving it up to you, Master." She whispered to this man, lost in her lust and twisted sexual ways she didn't care about the deep slice to her arm. She just wanted to make him hers, or for him to make her his, one of the two, she wasn't picky. She even called him master as she thought about him ordering her around. She was odd, her actions didnt seem to flow together well and she seemed to be practically indecisive on the way to act. She had been free from the rules of the soulsociety so she beleived it would be nice to have a superior for now, what a fickle person she was. However whether she was to dominate or be dominated she wasn't going to break down and cry like a little sissy, that just wasnt like her.
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:01 pm

In the end of such a blind, had Haven’s eyes slowly laid themselves to focus on her wounded arm. The scent of her intoxicating blood thrilled his own blood to boil. Haven blinked and leaned into her personal bubble, lightly letting the blade in he held to shrink into a small fragments of light that came together into a solid material smaller than what he held to be a massive sword now into a slim katana with an oval guard with black silk wrapped around the handle as the blade’s steel became clear as silver steel with a light white wavy pattern in the blade itself at the bottom edge that was covered in blood. -”Real?...” Haven questioned himself as Rebecca seem to be infiltrated by the desires to loose herself into his sadistic sexual crutches. She became fascinated that even caught onto Haven’s own impression of the former Captain. He then began to lick the dripping blood across her left and, taking the sweet taste of her warm blood. His saliva trailed along where he licked and as he touched the open wound of her flesh, it sent more of a pressure of pain that would course through her body like the cold winter bliss during a snowy day in the winter. Haven’s crimson eyes locked onto her seductive gaze that enlighten the thought he had for this woman and her own ideas and choices she decided to have in the end with the man. ”What I say? There are always ways of being that one wouldn’t understand to the very end... You on the other hand are turning me on by such a dirty sound that left that small cute mouth of yours...” Just in the nick of time was his timing of thinking about her mouth being all over his genitals did she exclaim in pleasure and offered herself into the palm of his hands to do whatever he whims to do. Causing his smuck little grin to turn into a delightful smile that seemed to be satisfied by the woman’s interesting choice of words and what she was doing. Her very own body itself enough to make him hard and stiff. ”Oh? Master? Hehe, in that case I want you to suck Master’s hard cock.~” He ordered her while taking his right hand at the attempt of gripping her hair firmly and tugging her face onto his hard shaft and her nose beneath the heard soft head of his dick. Just then he would pull away her head from his cock as a tease before placing her entire body laid on the bed for him to sit on her stomach and place his cock between her cleavage. ”But first... I think I’d love a message and a huge suck on the head before you gag on it.~” Haven would explain before her while pinching her nipples and at times her wound itself to send more shivers of this agony she seemed desperately to gain from him. ”Tell me you want my cock...” Lightly chuckling he demanded with a light sense of humor meanwhile his hands toyed with her breasts and wound.
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Seitz Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:51 pm

She continued to breath through her mouth in light huffs. Having this mancome to lick the dripping blood from her arms not only sent a painfully sweet sensation through her body, it also told her that he had some twisted ways of his own. A surprised gasp however left her lips as he licked the sweet crimson sticky liquid and sent pain through her. 'GAH!' She yelped out, her legs were trembling as she kept her gaze with his. She kept thinking how arousing it was to have him do such an act to her. It was overwealming.
She could feel the heat of her body rise and her breathing quicken. Her blush was intense and deep and her emerald green eyes were locked with his crimson gaze that she envied. His words seemed to drip with lust and satisfaction as he would get her to suck his cock. Before she knew it he was pressing his cock agaisnt her cleavage. Her bra was gone, her skin exposed. His rough touch now teased her as his fingers played with her nipples. Her body tensed up at the sensation, her lower body slightly moved from it as she just couldnt stay still. Her hands gripped the bedsheets as her head tilted back, her lips parting to let a long soft groan slip from her lips 'ahh, ahhhhhh.' An odd numbing like sensation was tingling below her waist, she was turned on to say at least.

"A massage?" she questioned softly, her words trembled with lust as she burned to please him. "I'll give you the best one you ever had." She promised. Being the former fourth division captian she had studied many area's of the body, massage therapy was something she also mastered in. She had knowledge of certain 'hot spots' the body had what would feel good and erogenous zones that were common in people, to say at least she would give him a good time. She tried not to gasp out as he toyed with her plump breasts, the sensation was overwleming, her toes curled and her hands clentched. The man even dared to pinch at her wounded arm, sending a pain through her that the masochist inside her longed for. "AHHH!! It hurts!" She gasped out, however her words werent of distress, more of enjoyment. Her pants became heavier as she gathered her strength to please this man. With her lips pressing tight together she sat up, bringing her hands to rub up and down his chest, each movement with her left arm sent shivers through her that she tried to ignore. Her hands swept up his neck to cup his cheek gently, her index finger trailed up to his lips, where she pressed it gently on his lower lip, leaning forwards she quickly moved her fingers and replaced it with her lips. Pressing them firmly against his in a deep kiss that she gave a small groan into, Slowly she pushed him down, slowly and seductively. Her tounge slipped out of her mouth to flick against his lips, she would display to him what she could do with her tounge before she used it on his cock in a teasing way. Her tounge forced it's way into his mouth where she twirled and swirled her tounge around with his own, playing with him in an erotic french kiss that just made her panties wet. Pulling back slightly her teeth came to nibble on his lower lip, She slowly moved her head, brushing her cheek against his as her lips came to nibble and suck on his left earlobe, slowly then caressing it with her tounge as she parted her lips to softly say "I want your cock." Her voice oozed lust with a seductive tone that was just irresistable.

Right then she ran her hands down his chest, still being ontop of him she trailed her tounge down his neck, makking slight zigzag patterns along his neck before she nibbled and teased. Her breasts pressed against his chest, their softness caressing his hard skin as she moved lower and lower, her eyes looked up at his as she glided her tounge down his chest, going lower and lower to where his cock would be. Sliding her hands to his thighs she would be right where he wanted her to be. Her right hand came up to grip the base of his cock gently, holding it in place as her tounge came to the base of his cock, where she used a firm pressure to glide her tounge up from the base to the shaft of his cock and finish off with a smooth lick to the tip. She then brought her tounge back into her mouth where she would get it wetter then ever. Readjusting her position she slid his cock right in between her busty chest that wrapped around his cock, giving him such a smooth softness that would make him shutter. Slowly licking her lips she moved down to bring the tip of his cock into her mouth, being partly surprized at the larger size she gave the tip of his cock a firm suck, making her cheeks go hollow from the suction. While the head of his cock was in her mouth her tounge swirled around it and flicked at it playfully. Taking it out of her mouth she slowly licked the ridge where the head of the cock met the shaft, flicking it playfully. Her hands came to move her own breasts against his cock, rubbing it up and down in such a way that would drive him mad. Rebecca was so aroused, her nipples were hard and her panties were wet. Unable to control herself she kept toying around with the man's hard cock, bringing it into her mouth again for rougher sucks and flicks from her tounge before she bobbed her head up and down, taking more of the cock into her mouth with such a look of delight on her face. If only he played with her pussy she would be in heaven. Her eyes kept locked with his in a seductive way as she kept doing this dirty deed.
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:00 am

The heat in the air that she produced out of her exquisite mouth dragged down Haven's lips to muffle her breathes of anticipation and excitement coursing through her veins and muscles. That is why her excitement peach onto his as they mingled their sweet soaked tongues with one another in the meantime to hush that huffing of excitement she had given to the emptiness of the house at par. But through her trembles and agony Haven persuades her body she slipped pass his lips and gasped in the cold thin air. Yelping into the cold night as Haven stared into her eyes as they stared right back before calming things down a bit. To where he had his own change of plans and forced her breasts together from where he sat and placed in between them. Squeezing the life out of Rebecca's plumped breasts to rub against his shaft up and down. Giving the the illusions of her perky mountains overlapping his hard member ever tightly from the bottom portion of his head down to the base of the shaft. Although Haven thrusts himself into her tighten cleavage in his grasps, his eyes have not ever taken off Rebecca's flushed expression that words cannot describe of her excitement and embarrassment she was taking on her chest. The man with the glowing red eyes smears his cock back and forth then across her breasts as he reaches his early climax on the top of her body before forcing his entire being down her mouth and into the hatchet of Rebecca's throat that almost touched the end of her throat! Hah, Take it all Rebecca, take it~!!" Haven yelled at the woman before yanking himself out of the poor woman's mouth entirely. Before he knew it, she sat up and pressed against him. Glancing at her beauty slightly was Haven lost in a bliss, before she kissed, and explored his manhood more throughly in her own seductive ways that caused him to grip the sheets and fling his head forwards and back from the excitement of her touch, her teasing touches before doing the job he intended her to do with all her seductive might!

She had given him what he wanted, sending shivers down his spine, making his own toes curl up and out, and even making him groan under the numbing sensation her mouth and breasts gave! Haven was craving for the woman even more now, and wanting to pierce her more with his hard on cock in such a wet spot. Haven tugs on Rebecca's hair, grabbing it and forming a ponytail in his clenches. Although he pressed her head down onto his cock, his mind was praying to the heavens above from such pleasure that drove him insane into his mind where his cock was growing harder and thicker. Hotter than before as well, as he forced her head to go up and down to quicken her sucks as he finally was close to almost peaching in his other laboring climax into her mouth! Just before then he gripped her head with both hands and forced her head up and down before pushing the back of her head dead on his cock entirely where it was stiff as ever! Haven held his position from the back of her head and began to twitch from his feet up to his knees where he became a little shaky as just after for the instant did he climax once again at the woman, but in her mouth! Not letting her head pull back and wanting her to take everything in there as he kept spitting out more loads of cum for the second for every last drop did he want her to take it all in. Haven had then lost himself in her warmth mouth, huffing his breath slow, but deep. Even the upper head of his cock was throbbing from the sensation seconds before he was pulling it out of her mouth. He leaned all the way back down at the bed and stared up at the ceiling as his cock stood in a throbbing sensation filled with heat and sensitivity! "Hah..! That was the best~" Haven exclaimed in a soothing voice under his breath without Rebecca's gagging concerns for them in his thoughts and with Esperanza out of his way, he was feeling like a King again.
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Seitz Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:30 pm

AH!!! A gasp of surprise slipped from her lips as she felt the hot sticky cum land on her as he came. His cock was as hard as ever. her eyes shut tightly as he grabbed a hold of her hair, clenthcing it into a ponytail as he forced her upon himself. She wished he would grab harder! His cock was a lot, to much for her to handle as she tried not to gag. She breathed through her nose heavily as she kept her mouth open, her eyes flickered up to look at his pleased face, however they quickly shut again when she couldnt hold it anymore, gagging and coughing she held her head back until she got control of herself and let him take a forcable hand on her head. She could feel the head of his cock poke at the back of her throat. Wet dirty noises were heard along with the slurps and sucking sounds she gave from sucking him off. With his cock all the way in her mouth her eyes widened a bit as she felt loads of cum shoot down her throat. She wanted to pull away but she couldn't, he held her there, once he relaxed she pulled back, more of his cum shot into her mouth as she did this.
'Its hot!' She thought to herself, the warmth of his cum tingled on the tip of her tounge. With partly closed eyes Rebecca kept her tounge out a bit as she heaved and huffed. It tastes odd...Probably because i've never tasted cum before" She continued to think, blushing heavily. Panting heavily as she regained her breath. His hot cum was smeared against her cool creamy skin. She felt a bit shakey from this all. She was almost in disbeleif with herself, however she was lost in this lust of hers to think about that at the moment.

With her breath regained somewhat she climbed to be ontop of him, taking a seat on his waist she ran her hands up his chest, feeling the hard muscles benieth her fingertips. A small grin pulled at the corners of her tender rosy lips, over joyed that he was enjoying this almost as much as she was. Rebecca felt so... Naughty. Perhaps it was caused by this dirty deed, or what was going through her head. The lust was overwhelming. Leaning forwards She came to press her lips up against his own in a tender kiss. pulling away just slightly however, that their lips were just barely brushing against eachother she spoke to him. "I told you it would be the best." She said a bit proudly to him. Leaning back more so she could have a good view of his face Rebecca cupped his cheek with her left hand.

"Heh... What is it about you?" She asked, not expecting an answer as her right hand trailed past her stomach to slip into her jeans and panties. Her fingers rubbed against the lips of her pussy, sliding inbetween them to rub the sensitive opening, coating her fingers with her wetness, rubbing her clit slightly she then pulled out her two fingers, they were covered in her juices, making her fingers shiny and wet. "What is it about you that makes me so wet?" She said softly, those two fingers then pressed against her lips before sliding into her mouth where she had sucked the juices clean from her fingers, she tasted good. Rebecca however didnt swallow, leaning in she pressed her sweet sweet lips up against Haven's. Her tounge forces its way into his mouth, so he could also have a taste of her sweet juices. Her tounge swirled around with his, toying and playing with him. Momentarily after the tongue play Rebecca pulled back, her tongue partly out of her mouth, a thin trail of siliva connected to both of their tongues. Leaning back in Rebecca gave him another smooch on those charming lips of his before she got off of him.

She was now standing on the bed. It was easy to keep her balence as the mattress was harder then most. She had unbuttoned her jeans. unzipping it Rebecca ever so slowly slid her jeans down a bit. She had then turned around so he could have a good view of her ass as she slid the jeans down lower and lower, revealing white and red panties to him, her panties were wet. Kneeling down as she removed her jeans fully Rebecca grinned. Not once did she take her eyes off of his.
"You know earlier you said thanks and to let you thank me." She began, a heavy blush stained her cheeks with every word. "Come thank me." She said as she hand rubbed against her clit through the panties.
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:18 pm

"You sure didn't lie heh..." He claimed calmly on the bed meanwhile enjoying his moment in a fantasy glory over Rebecca with her soft warm left hand cupping his face momentarily. Haven remained stretched out and lean on the bed even after Rebecca sat on his hard, yet smooth abs. Her light fingertips dragging caught his attention to sit back up with a grin up against the woman. Resting his forehead on hers just as she seductively sucked those fingers off and proclaim his dominance over her excitements. "Heh, idi-" Just as she was talking pretty, Rebecca pressed her lips and forced her entry onto him. Haven arched his back forwards and took her more in his mouth while bringing her closer down to the bed where he laid on his back and was granted the purity taste of her most sensitive area! It wouldn't be any sooner that Haven just fell in love with the taste that lingered on the tips of her tongue! Haven's tongue became wild in the taste and swirled under and over her own and even a bit farther in her mouth to touch places he hadn't ventured before. In his amusement of her taste she pushed back gently and leaving Haven's tongue sliding under her tongue while she pulled away with their connection seemingly undisturbed by their saliva touching the tips of their tongues! Haven hesitated to smooch her back quick, but he was too caught up in looking at her sexy expressed face that leaned in on her own and smooch him back instead. His warm strong arms embraced her more to keep her smooches longer as they went back and forth in their heartless exposures of this lust that drove them both at the edges of the knife! "Oh my lawd, what are you up to now woman?" Haven teased jokingly as she began to move about.

His eyes stuck like glue onto her sweet round ass cheeks. Together they formed a lovely curve around her bottom and up to her shoulders in a lovely array of how smooth that body of hers is. Even her blood excited him more than ever as she still had the stains of the now closed wound on her left arm. She was stripping down for his enjoyment once more slowly taking off her jeans and exposing her wet panties! Exciting his hard cock even more now! Before she had knew of it, Haven had enjoyed the sample and wanted the entire dish down there, and Rebecca offered it freely just for him. He sat up quickly and reeled her in by grasping her thighs. Causing her to go off balance and lay on the bed with her mid back being pushed down by his right hand that pressed her breasts hard against the mattress of the bed. His face placed itself on the tip of her wet panties, his nose sniffing her intoxicating sweet scent and his lips purging through the soft wet fabric for a mere taste yet again! His front teeth gripped the wet part of the white and red stripped cloth and tore it open while getting a bit of skin bitten. "It'll be my pleasure... Hehe." Haven began to lick in between her wet pussy lips with long drags from his tongue. Tasting and savoring the flavor of her wet juices even more as he inserted his tongue in her very tight opening space of her pussy. To his surprise Rebecca was a virgin! ' Virgin ey? Heh, who to think this woman would be pure still and after being a Captain.. What luck I have, heh. ', Haven thought with a grin. Slowly taking out his tongue he began to lightly lick down her lips and onto you clit, licking it and wrapping his lips around it to suck on it. Dirty noises came from playing with her wet lips that sounded lick smacking noises and sucks. Haven's eyes remained open as he was watching everything, and enjoyed the view of her virginity at his disposal with such a hot young attractive body Rebecca had.
Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Seitz Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:54 pm

She was overjoyed and filled with excitement as he seemed pleased and enjoying every moment of this. She loved his reaction, his facial expression, his eyes, how his dark hair fell upon his face and that attitude of his. It kept drawing her in more! She could even see herself falling in love over time. She could get use to his warm strong embrace.
Her grin turned into a playful smile as he asked what she was up to next. She loved how his eyes were locked to her and only her. She wish it would stay like that, she wouldnt mind being the center of attention for this man. the grasp upon her thighs sent shivers pouring down her body as she was pulled back, loosing her balence a bit so she fell from her hands to her elbows.

Right then her body was pushed down. She gasped out in surprised, being startled by him and this sudden action. Widened eyes peered out to look behind her. His strong hand was planted on her back, holding her down. With her fists clentching the sheets of the bed and her breasts pressed up hard against the mattress Rebecca blushed heavily. Anticipation burned inside of her that she was almost swaying her ass from side to side, with it being stuck up in the air. She was almost smiling from this forcable action.

With her hands gripping the sheets tighter as his face came closer to her nether regions, Rebecca let out a small gasp, she was almost trembling from the excitement and embarassment. She began to worry to herself. What if he didnt like her pussy? What if he didnt like how she tasted?
Questions burned in her mind as she wished she didnt do anything to weird him out or gross him ou-Ahhh!
The sensation from his lips against her panties sent shivers through her to the point that she almost jumped. Pressing her head against the mattress she let out a small groan. Riipppp

The sound of the tearinf fabric came along with a pinch, biting her lips in the process of ripping her panties Rebecca yelped out " AHH~Owwww!~" It was a yelp of a painful pleasure. She seemed to enjoy it. This sensation was overwhelming! Gasping out Rebeca trembled as his tounge slid against the lips of her most sensitive spot. It was wet, it felt good, and it was amazingly arousing. Groaning out Rebecca tried to arch her back, however he kept her held down so she trembled with desire, the need for more! Right then his tounge forced its way into her tight opening. Gripping the sheets even tighter she moaned out. It was low and sweet, it even sounded to sexy almost for her even, she never even knew she could make such a sound! She could feel his tongue swirl around nside her and then go to lick that sweet clit of her's he hit the spot that she moaned again, but it was louder this time! She felt like she couldnt stay still, the pleasureable numb-like sensation was more then she could handle.

"C-Can you tell me your name?" She stuttered somewhat as she asked the question. Her cheeks felt hot with the blood rushing through them and she couldnt stop herself from breathing more heavier now to the point that they were small pants. "I want to know the name I'm going to be moaning out." She then said, thinking that he might not share it with her. But surely a question like that for this purpose was almost irresistable no? Her toes curled as he was licking her still, she loved this feeling to much!
Rebecca Seitz
Rebecca Seitz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 pm

It was strange. This woman had pinpoint his desires in every location of his nerves exactly as he loved it. Especially through the arousal of her moaning voice. Haven became excited more and kept his right arm kept her upper down while having her ass sticking up int he air, making the perfect lusting shape a man wants to see in a woman's bottom. The taste of her sweet nectar was luscious than no other! How pure she was down there still kept him at surprise no matter how he thought of it. She was very very tight around his tongue, only mental images of how his hard cock would do her good inside rumbles in his mind. Then his thoughts became disturbed from the sudden popped question a man would answer no doubt. His name... He didn't want to spoil his identity and remarkably it hit him once more. "My name... My name is Shuei... Shuei Setsuna." Haven lied as the words just rolled out of his seductive tongue. Calmly speaking before mumbling into her sweet tight opening again. Running the tip of his tongue back and forth into her little opening as it got wetter and hotter inside of her. "Mmm, you taste delicious miss Rebecca." He commentated teasingly as he was only licking the outer part of her opening. Slowly his tongue dragged up across and onto the other tight opening. Her ass hole, lightly licking the tip of her opening and sliding down back onto her wet pussy lips. Tasting such lewd and inappropriate places of a woman of this caliber was a dream come true for Haven. Why did he lie about his name, he dare not speak it and for what purpose he chose to was to unravel this bond afterwards more easily, and yet he felt in his cold heart the woman would forever linger in his soul somehow, as if by fate.

Although Haven lied, he was fond of the name. Insisting on it so much, he got on his knees and placed the tip of his cock's head on her wet opening in between her wet lips and yanked her from both arms. Forcing her to archer her back as he thrust his entire self within her. She felt so warm, so wet, so full of suck from her tender muscles grasping him entirely form his shaft to his head. Forcing entry in Rebecca's virgin pussy was tearing her from within and the outside as she began to bleed over little spacing on his dick, down to staining the bed. Dirty sounds arouse as he was pounding into Rebecca's little tight pussy from behind, hitting her ass cheeks with such force they began to turn red, even her pussy. "Shit, its so tight..!!" Haven exclaims as he rushed into it and pulled Rebecca form the waist to fully sit on him. Haven had rolled back, hitting his back on the bed as Rebecca's back became visible to him as he was pounding from below. He could see the tension from her thighs, the shivers down her spine, and how her ass was bouncing up and down his massively hard shaft! Everything was in his view, and he enjoyed every little second of it! She was tight enough to make him almost cum this instance! Her pussy melted his cock in such a pleasure no other has ever gave. Both his hands rested on her hips and forced her all the way down. Sticking his cock as deep as he could, he felt the throbbing sensation of her wet walls and how his own was too! "I-I'm about to cum..!", Haven yelled in a gasp while his cock was twitching and full of heat! His hips thrusted in and out rapidly by instinct and before he had known of it, he was cumming inside of her! Just as it hit him he arched his back upwards and held his cock all the way inside of her and unleashed loads upon loads of his hot semen within her. Very deep inside her... He wanted to pull it out, but every time he tried she only sucked him back in. "Huff.. Huuhh.." He panted as his cock remained hard within her still.

Shuei Setsuna
Shuei Setsuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum